We are looking for fresh talent!
We are a little different, a breed apart you could say but one thing we definitely are is obsessed with design. We love what we do and we are always on the lookout for people who feel the same. We are currently seeking a...
JUNIOR/GRADUATE WEB DEVELOPER
Are you a Junior/Graduate Web Developer who believes they can make a difference in an established design studio?
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Subject to skills and experience
We create intelligent, attractive and scalable websites, apps and digital assets for a range of clients. We're looking for an ambitious junior/graduate web developer with a keen interest in development and technology - you'll ooze passion and drive for a career in coding.
The role is ideal for graduates or young budding developers looking to work in the design industry. If you want to be part of a growing design company with prospects and a diverse range of clients then get in touch. You’ll work directly with a highly-skilled and successful team, and whilst experience in previous roles is preferable, it isn’t essential. This is not a role for the faint hearted in addition to taking on the responsibility of web development, the opportunity to innovate and create will be thoroughly encouraged from your very first day.
• Working with our design team to take concepts from design to production.
• Build, manage and maintain a range of diverse websites including e-commerce sites.
• Ability to spot trends and analyse data in platforms such as Google Analytics to help make more considered decisions while developing online solutions
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills but we are flexible to ensure we get the right person who can fit into our team.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility.
• Knowledge of responsive UX web design.
• Needs to be motivated and possess excellent analytical/problem-solving skills, fast-learner, resourceful, committed, hard-worker, and show self-initiative. Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• An understanding of basic SEO principles and online marketing.
• Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and similar packages.
• Knowledge in using various web and social APIs (e.g. Facebook login, MailChimp integration, etc...)
• In a nutshell someone who loves the web and loves coding…
Please submit your CV with examples of your work to email@example.com
Unfortunately we are unable to reply personally to every application.
If you are an agency please respect our request for anonymity. Please don’t waste yours or our time. We are too nice to offend on most occasions but we can make exceptions.